Intelligence Integrated Security Solutions
Innovkez offers complete turnkey solution to help large organization and SME (small medium enterprise) address their security monitoring and asset tracking needs. We partner with our associated to work with you to design the most appropriate security solutions that meet your needs using the latest available cost effective technology
Our solutions range from command centre setup, mobile vehicles asset tracking, security robots, secured access control to high value asset usage and location tracking.
Our team of experts and consultants have many years of experience operating and deploying command centres for government, military and organisations (MNCs to SMEs); setup security access control and high value asset usage monitoring and location tracking.
Autonomous Outdoor Security Robots
Our partner, Qonda System is the authorised system deployment and integration partner for SMP Robotics – one of the global leading manufacturer of unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) for the outdoor security industry.
SMP Robotics light unmanned ground vehicles UGV is designed for all-season on and off-road driving in designated outdoor areas. It performs multiple trips over mapped routes, unattended.
- Autonomous follows the route in patrol mode
- Automatic obstacle avoidance
- Stops in position ideal for video surveillance
- Robots location and video from cameras transferred to command centre and guards tablet PC
- Panoramic video surveillance and motion detection
- Automatic target acquisition and tracking with PTZ camera
- Remote video surveillance on a tablet computer, built-in DVR
- Change of surveillance positions without the needs for operator assistance
- Automatic battery charging or return to base when batteries discharged
- Cruising range without recharging – 29 kilometers
- All weather, day-and-night autonomous operation
- Low-noise electric drive system with no environmental pollution
- Elements of artificial intelligence
The navigation control system uses computer vision technology with a network of imaging devices comprised of three video devices, each designed to perform a specific integrated function.
The first system includes Stereo Vision Camera that detects obstacles and allows the robot to correct the course. Stereo Vision Camera creates real time 3D disparity map, which builds a dynamic 3D environment at a distance of a several meters ahead of the vehicle.
The second systemconsists of single road detection camera that provides the exact path image for the autopilot and keeps the robot on the route.
The third system provides autonomous off-road navigation by using computer vision. It’s based on the visual odometer system for Simultaneous Localization and Mapping – SLAM. This system employs embedded Real- Time Image Processing to adjust (filter) incoming data, using data received from the Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).
From small medium enterprises (SME) to large corporations, we offer a one-shop service to consult and manage the complete turnkey solution to deliver cost effective solution in C3 (command, control & communication) command centre to meet the needs of organisation management for physical security information system (PSIM)
- CCTV camera solution
- Video management system (VMS)
- Intelligent Video Surveillance System (iVSS)
- Video analytics – Biometric and forensic video analytics
- Face recognition/ face surveillance solution
- Remote access control
- Wireless IoT sensors (door open/close, intrusion alert, fire alarm monitoring)
- Real-time-locating-services (RTLS) for indoor tracking
- Real-time condition monitoring of equipments and environment
- Outdoor GPS/GLONASS asset/vehicle tracking solution
- Video Wall System
- Body Worn Camera